The information that appears on this website should have purely informative purposes and without any commercial purpose. The decisions you make based on the information presented are exclusively your responsibility. The content of this website for its purely informative nature is outside the protection of the legislation in force for such purposes.
The objective of site is to offer the information in the most exact, updated and complete way possible, however the company cannot guarantee that said content always fulfils those characteristics.
Site does not guarantee that the navigability of its website will work without errors or without interruptions. The operation of the website may be affected when there are influxes of mass users, when the use made of the web is not appropriate or with computer programs not recommended.
Site is not liable for damages or losses, directly or indirectly arising from access to this website or the use of the information contained therein. Site reserves the right to modify the contents, in addition to these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. The company is not responsible for external web content that is linked to your page.
- The material published on this website consists only of general information that does not address specific circumstances relating to specific companies or organizations.
- Does not necessarily offer exhaustive, complete, accurate or updated information; sometimes contains links to external pages has no control and for which it declines all responsibility;
- In case of containing data related to entities and companies, it has an informative and disclosure nature, containing public data of these organizations that do not have to be updated. These data are subject to rectification and cancellation of their appearance by the company and / or entity as soon as we request it.
- Follow an anti-spam policy (anti spam) not negotiating with the data of registered users and avoiding the publication of email addresses, replacing them by custom forms.
- Site is not responsible for the comments and opinions expressed by users in the different forums and means of participation.
- It does not offer professional or legal advice and that for this case it will be essential to use the appropriate communication channels provided on the site.
In any case, it cannot be guaranteed that a document available online reproduces exactly an officially adopted text. Therefore, only the legal texts of the Government are considered authentic .Additionally, the Ministry is not responsible for problems caused by technical errors, nor can it guarantee a permanent service or that it may be affected in any other way.
All data provided by electronic mail or forms will be treated according to the current regulations on personal data protection, and in any case will be confidential for the staff that manages this information. Site committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and users of its website. In addition to the minimums established by legislation, the collection and processing of data are carried out under security levels that prevent the loss or manipulation of data. This Statement describes your policy regarding the collection and use of information on this website.