Information on forms.
1. The website may also save information about the connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
2. The data in the form are not made available to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
3. The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
4. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the service request or business contact.
5. The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing certain services – in particular, it concerns the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to entities being the Internet domain operators, payment services or other entities, with whom the Service Operator cooperates in this respect.
Information about cookies.
2. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular, text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and who has access to them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
• maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
• Determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular, the Google network.
5. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
7. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
9. Cookies may be used by publicity networks, in exacting the Google network, to show advert tailored to the way in which the user makes use of the Website. For this reason, they can save detail regarding the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.